Login   |   Help  
With the change in traffic patterns as a result of new developments near the intersection of U.S. Highway 123 and S.C. Highway 93, how will you travel from Oconee County on trips toward Greenville or Anderson?

Bypass the area using Shiloh Road and get out to the interstate or to Anderson that way.
Get off on Highway 93 at the intersection and head to my destination that way.
I’m not worried about the traffic. I will travel into Pickens County on Highway 123.

© Copyright MicroPoll

MicroPoll Legal
Features Terms of Use
Login Privacy Policy
Sign Up  
About Us  
Top Polls  
Enterprise Polling  

  On the Blog
Navigation Links :  Site Map
Browse Polls : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z